Optrack – USP
Innovative Technology and Ease of Use
Alert when service required for the vehicle so fleets can proactively schedule maintenance and prevent breakdowns.
Helps manage reduction in fuel consumption by providing route violation alerts.
Plug and Play:
Devices provided by us are plug and play for most of the vehicles.
Secure login 24/7 access to fleet information with multiple users and customer defined privileges.
Scalable reporting solution allows you to schedule real time alerts daily, weekly or monthly for speed thresholds, geo-fence violation, speeding, odd hour breaches and more.
Data can be easily integrated with most devices available in the market.
We train and certify our own installation partners. This ensures your unit is installed correctly by certified installer.
Lower operating Costs
Reduce fuel costs:
- Reduce unauthorized vehicle usage by verifying start and stop locations.
- Monitor speeding – Lower speeding to 75kmph is proven to save 10% in fuel costs.
- Reduce idle time by 30-50% by educating drivers on the costs associated.
Reduce maintenance expenses:
Schedule regular maintenance using automated reminders. Maintain a complete online service history including recall notices.
Lower insurance costs:
Use our reports to document safe driving behavior. Reduce accident risks with improved vehicle maintenance. Use stolen vehicle recovery to apply for anti theft discounts.
Improve labour efficiency:
- Reduce overtime hours by verifying timesheet entries.
- Reduce regular hours by improving productivity.
- Eliminate the needs to check timecards manually.
- Eliminate wasted time looking for misplaced vehicles.
Optimize vehicle routing:
- Review and analyze routes traveled in order to shorten paths taken.
- Analyze driving patterns and historical location history.
- Streamline work shifts by choosing routes that optimize workers schedules.
- Use time saved to perform more jobs each day and increase revenue.
Improve vehicle utilization
Reduce total number of vehicles:
- Monitor when vehicles start/stop and routing to determine if every vehicle is needed.
- Thorough proactive maintenance, keep vehicles running longer and improve resale value.
Eliminate unauthorized usage:
- Monitor after hours vehicle usage to reduce fuel consumption and vehicle wear and tear.
- Use geo-fence to monitor vehicle movement in and out of restricted areas.
- View vehicle activity and history reports to improve utilization.
- Eliminate unnecessary or unauthorized stops.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Optrack GPS is a GPS vehicle tracking solution that provides real-time tracking, reporting, and analysis for fleets of all sizes. It can be used to track cars, trucks, vans, buses, and other vehicles. Optrack GPS offers a variety of featuresRead More