The GPS monitoring system for non-banking financial company (NBFC) vehicle lending refers to a technological solution enabling NBFCs to monitor and determine the precise geographical position of vehicles they have provided financing for. The aforementioned data can be utilised to mitigate the likelihood of loan defaults and enhance the efficacy of repossession, if deemed essential.
The operational procedure of the system generally functions in the following manner:
- The non-banking financial company (NBFC) implements the installation of a global positioning system (GPS) tracking device on the vehicle for which they have provided financing.
- The GPS tracking gadget transmits the precise geographical coordinates of the car to the Non-Banking Financial Company’s (NBFC) tracking system instantaneously.
- The non-banking financial company (NBFC) has the capability to retrieve the location data of the vehicle by means of a web-based or mobile application.
GPS monitoring systems for non-banking financial company (NBFC) vehicle financing have several advantages, which encompass:
- The mitigation of loan default risk can be achieved by non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) through the utilisation of vehicle location data. This data enables NBFCs to identify vehicles that are susceptible to abandonment or theft, hence minimising the likelihood of loan defaults.
- Enhanced repossession efficiency: In the event of a borrower’s loan default, the non-banking financial company (NBFC) can employ the GPS tracking system to promptly and effectively identify the car for repossession.
- Enhanced customer happiness: Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) have the potential to enhance customer satisfaction by using the GPS tracking system. This technology enables customers to experience a sense of tranquilly, as they are assured that their car is under constant surveillance. Moreover, in case of unfortunate incidents such as theft or abandonment, the GPS tracking system facilitates swift recovery of the vehicle.
The following are illustrative instances of the potential applications of a GPS tracking system in the context of car loans by Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs).
- Non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs) have the capability to employ a GPS tracking system in order to effectively oversee the whereabouts of vehicles that have been lent to borrowers with a higher risk profile.
- Non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs) have the capability to employ a GPS monitoring system in order to effectively oversee the geographical positioning of vehicles utilised for commercial endeavours, such as taxi or delivery services.
- Non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs) have the capability to employ a GPS monitoring system in order to effectively oversee the geographical positioning of automobiles that have been financed to borrowers residing in remote regions.
GPS monitoring devices play a crucial role in the car lending operations of Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs), serving as indispensable tools for mitigating risk and enhancing operational efficiency. By possessing knowledge about the precise whereabouts of the cars for which they have provided financing, non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) are able to safeguard their assets and enhance the overall client experience.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Optrack GPS is a GPS vehicle tracking solution that provides real-time tracking, reporting, and analysis for fleets of all sizes. It can be used to track cars, trucks, vans, buses, and other vehicles. Optrack GPS offers a variety of featuresRead More